3.01.2006

Day Shift in the Nursing Ward

I LOVE Seasame Street!

The sickly, saggy 4-yr-old is watching it right now and is completely engaged... what a relief!

I had temporarily forgotten how fun and educational this show is. The amount of original music in each episode is incredible! (Off the music topic, Miles just noticed, "Elmo's World has an 'M' in it, just like I do!" So, I guess the repeated exposure to alphabet letters ain't too shabby for kids, either.)

Oh, the boy, the boy: He has had hives twice in 48 hours. Poor thing! And he has ANOTHER angry rash on top of the wheals, plus strep throat. He actually had a fever on his birthday this weekend. :(

Photos later, I hope. (Of the birthday, not the rash, as instructional as that could be...)
Right now, I need to dose some Zyrtec and coax a nap from the redhead. He just said, "I have to TAKE IT EASY," to his paper dinosaurs. "We're not going to have any bad guys today, because I don't feel too well."

Oh, the pint-sized humanity!

No comments: