In the grips of another busy week, with all manner of small catastrophes exploding professionally, I propose a List of Good Things...
1. Julio's tortilla chips, with paprika and MSG -- yum, yum!
2. The Super Friends cartoons of my childhood, now on DVD
3. time off, for any length of time
4. clean, folded whites that smell vaguely of Tide and Bounce
5. a fluffy pillow that's just past new and perfectly broken in
6. the anticipation of a trip to Canton
7. coming home after four days and immediately feeling great
8. a new job for my mom
9. summer on the horizon
10. my boys, my boys!
11. Chloe Dao as the surprise winner of Project Runway
(I came late to this party, as I only watched the taped finale last night)
12. space and time to write lists of things
Now, had I even MORE time, I could subdivide my list into "guilty pleasure good things," "everyday indulgence good things," "good-for-me good things" and possibly even "good for humanity good things." :) But this, my friends, is all for today. And it's enough.
No comments:
Post a Comment