The TV was successfully repaired on Saturday, by the way. For the reasonable cost of $62.
JB claims he was never angry with me and, though I doubted it for a moment Sat. morning, I tend to believe him. He's really patient that way. Plus, it was a little pre-broken (loose parts, not detached parts) from an unfortunate and zealous attempt to kill a bug behind it.
And he was the zealot.
Interruption: Right now, M is in his room saying, "Ginger! Where are you, boy?" (I think he has named a Fisher Price Little People kid after me.) Now I hear, "I'm alright! Right here!" "Well, come on!" "Hoe crack coe! Hoe crack coe!" (I don't know.... I'm just the reporter.) "Beep, beep, beep, beep. Ur, ur, ur..." (Vehicles moving in reverse.) "Hey! Uh-oh!" (Seems like a train wreck.) "Is anybody dere? Is anybody dere?" Now louder: "Here he is! Look out!" "Lemme in!" "OK, I will." "Here we go!" Then, in a stage whispher: "Shh... we haffa BE QUIET!"
Oh, a happy Monday!
1 comment:
Crack hoe? What are you teaching this child?
:)
Cute cute cute.
Oh to be a fly on the wall in a child's room while they are at play.
So fun.
Post a Comment