My printer won't print, and I crave chocolate.
(Really, I have bigger issues, but these two are mosquitos burrowing into my skin. )
You know, I give the devices a good home; I shelter them from toddler attacks; I feed them electricity. And THIS is how they repay me! Talk about biting the hand....
WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY PRINTER?! (Somehow, it actually helps to type rhetorical sentences in all caps. Very cathartic.) If only I could get it to work, then I could accomplish something and justify a long break whereby I scour the kitchen for stray chocolate baking chunks or leftover Valentine candy.
But, oh! My printer won't print. And, again, I crave chocloate. (Hmm.... This actually has quite a ring to it. Want to repeat aloud? "My printer won't print, and I crave choc-o-late. My printer won't print, and I crave....")
Yes, I'm a little punch-drunk at the desk.
I am living in "Office Space" this morning. I can't get my peripheals to work, and I'll never get those TCP reports in on time! "PC Load Letter? Paper jam?!" (Rent the movie if this makes no sense.)
Anyway, back to the salt mines...
No comments:
Post a Comment