1.07.2006

Zoo Day!


Our morning was spent at the zoo -- woo-hoo! I LOVED the giant parakeet house where the birds could be fed for $1. (I am a sucker for the feeding of any animal -- even uncute ones with gills.) This little lime green fella is perched on my finger as it snacks from Miles' posicle stick of seeds. See the other, blue bird at front right? He's about to put the WWF moves on our buddy and cause quite a squabble. I noticed the yellow and green ones seemed very amicable, but the blue ones were greedy little bastards! (Feathered "friends," I just bet....)

...OK, this anecdote was not exactly riveting, but as it's been ages since I posted a photo, it seemed a good way to toss one in. Also, I am supposed to be studying a Sunday School lesson, so I had some procrastination time on my hands.....Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

nikki said...

ah, the face of the boy genius. Looks more like a little man every day.
Stop growing little man! :)