Hey! I just reached for an Oreo and got one with three cookies, two centers. A double-decker!
This would be quite a treat for someone who LOVES Oreo filling. Sadly, I am not that person. (I mostly scrape it off to get clearer access to the chocolate cookie.)
Still, I'm impressed that the double-decker ended up in my standard-issue Oreo bag...
'Cause they gots some serious quality control over at the Kraft Foods, ya' know, and it seems like they ain't gonna let these things happen on purpose.
I just LIKE that the occasional oddity will still slip through a standardizing system. Power to the imperfects!
This is me, being subversive.
I think the world's governments and are safe, don't you?
3 comments:
what?????!!!! You aren't fond of the middle of the oreo cookie???? What???
Crazy!!!
we could eat those together. I could eat the middle, and you could have the chocolate cookie part!!!
No wonder we have BFF status!
Yeah, I knew there was more than one reason! :)
Hey, I was eating Oreos at 12:33 yesterday.... Not such a good thing. This perhaps explains why I ate no dinner later. TOO MUCH SNACKING!
Today, I am wasting time composing new lyrics for songs I've listened to while on hold. I spend a decent amount of time each day, on hold. There's probably a blog entry in there somewhere....
Thanks for posting, Suse!
I so loved your new words. :)
snacking on oreos... there are worse lives to live. :)
what happened to the super cool pictures that you posted??? they left?
I didn't get to see them.
Post a Comment