I'm cleaning my desk (not by any strict neatnik's definition) and I just came across a scrap of paper with what looks like Miles malaprops I've jotted down.
I hate to forget the sweet childhood moments that gave rise to the scribbled words, so I'm going to quickly document their usage.
* Watching me try to assemble a piece of furniture, he says, "Mom! Use the CON-structions!"
* Trying to relay his order at the donut shop, he wants "the one with sparkles on top."
* Asking for the book "Stellaluna," in which a fruit bat ties to land on limbs like birds, he asks, "Let's read the one about the acrobat!"
I once said, in this blog, I love this little boy "To Infinity and Beyond." Never more than this week. If infinity has a beyond, we've made the turn. And Jer and I are more devoted to this family than ever before.
No comments:
Post a Comment