
Yes, it seems like a long-scrubbed mission has finally achieved liftoff as the family B has acquired a pet. (This comes after four years with no animals -- save the sub-adult homo sapien kind -- under foot.) New little kitty has been around for about 2 days and has not yet been properly named. As you can see, however, he seems to be settling in nicely. By way of introduction, I can tell you he's a boy, he's red-headed, and he's a fine napper -- which pretty much sums up our first cat plus gives him lots in common with the 2 other members of my household.
We're leaning toward calling him Chester, Jasper or Gus but are still open to inspiration. If you have a name suggestion, please leave a comment!
(Oh, and act fast because, while "Little Kitty Boy" works well enough to call the feline to a meal, it's getting old every time I need to chastise him. So far today, thanks to some cord-chewing, paper scattering and ankle climbing, I've had that need about 15 times.) Thanks! And... yeah for us!
6 comments:
He is a beauty! What about naming him after that redheaded boy, Dennis the Menace! :-)
One of my favorite cats was Calvin, another good boy name is Percy- very English.
Congratulations! New kitties are precious
Nikki's Mom
wow. a kitten. and here I thought there were allergies. :)
Good to see that you have a new little friend.
a red headed one at that!
cute.
How about Roo? Or maybe a "real" name like Matt or Fred or Zephaniah?
That last one is my new favorite name.
Hey! I love the names. Thanks for the help! Calvin & "Zepher" would both be cute.
Oh, and Susie, there ARE allergies. :(
I am so sad to report that both grown-ups are having issues since the cat came along.
I felt like an absolute louse last night, when Jer told me he can't breathe in his own house. (His sinus suffering is notably worse than mine. I itch and have puffy, gunky eyes.)
We'll get through it, I'm sure. ...But I wonder if the kitty will have to live in Miles' treehouse soon? :(
He's a cutie!
How about "ginger?"
=o)
aah.
Post a Comment