Doesn't it feel like a long time since Katrina? A long time in a short-minded world.... And yet, a wound still festering fresh.
Like a lot of people, I've tucked into WAY too much written and broadcast news since August 27. I just needed to know, in all the horrific detail, what was happening next door to home.
I've been teary and rageful and nauseous and depressed and sort-of catatonic over it all. As, again, lots of people have.
All I can say is I don't think it's my right to be angry.
God is good. As the little ditty goes, "all the time."
..."God is good. All the time. Through the darkest night His light will shine."
I can't deny this knowledge, and so I must confess it. In the face of rotting human corpses and toxic black water, God is still God. And God is good.
That's all.
No comments:
Post a Comment