I'm trying to write more, of late.
Well, actually, not so much "more of a thing" but "anything."
I'm trying, lately, to write anything.
It's like relearning some athletic feat, long dormant and last practiced with a much more agile body.
But anyway, I'm posting again. Sort-of. And I can't say I'm fully pleased with my fledgling efforts, but hey, ya gotta start somewhere, right?
I think this about sums up the self-critique of my current journaling: It's not great. It doesn't totally suck. It's just somewhere in between.
And that seems apropos, somehow, because "in between" is where I really live these days.
It works on almost every level of my life I want to examine. And I do want to examine it all! I do. But I'm a little overwhelmed at the effort just now, so I'm gonna sign off without courting any more pithy observations. ...Expect maybe to note there's probably a darn good reason I feel stuck in an in-between stage. And once I get past it/ through it/ over it/ into it, I bet I have a lot to say.
No comments:
Post a Comment